[RBS] Mini Course Monday presents Reb. Yehudis Samet!

limudeilottie at bezeqint.net limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun May 22 08:31:26 IDT 2011

Limudei Lottie
In Memory or Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Mini Course Monday

Presents

Rebbetzin Yehudis Samet

The Obligation to Honor One's Parents Posthumosly"

What you can do in memory of a departed loved one

Part V

This Shiur is sponsored L'ilui Nishmas
Daniel Aryeh ben Yitzchak, A"H HY"D

Our Torah provides us with the means to remain connected to
our loved ones.  There is much we can and should be doing to
bring them "nachas" even now.  Our Sages tell us that the
mitzvah of honoring our parents doesn't end when they depart
form this world.  An in depth review of the many laws and
customs to benefit the souls of the departed and the reasons
behind them.