[RBS] Quilting Classes Gearing Up

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun May 22 13:03:15 IDT 2011

Hi all

I am back for another fun-filled, educational series of quilting classes.

These workshops were very popular with mother-daughter teams last summer.
Come and join me again and bring your friends!

You will leave my classes with specialized skills in quilting and sewing,
and use of color and composition that you will be able to apply to many
other spheres. My 16 years of experience has helped me combine loads of tips
that I am glad to share!

Speak to me about scheduling. I try to meet everyones schedules and needs.

All the best!

--
Cindy Richard
www.CindyRQuilts.com <http://www.cindyrquilts.com/>