[RBS] New video learning with Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Sun May 22 19:29:57 IDT 2011

New video learning with Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller

      What's stopping you from being the person you want to be?
       What’s stopping you from developing a closer relationship with others
and Hashem?

You could BE more. It only takes a few minutes a day!
Learn duties of the heart EVERYDAY – a new daily video learning program with
Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller!

 “Few things have changed my life as much as learning Duties of the Heart.
Join me on this daily journey inward.” Tziporah Heller

For just a few minutes a day treat yourself to an inspiring and
life-changing program, based on the timeless Jewish wisdom of Chovos
Halevovos.

·   Greet each day with a sense of optimism & purpose.
·   Overcome bitter feelings, negative thoughts, and self-doubts.
·   Learn how to love G-d, love others, and love yourself.
·   Discover what keeps you from reaching your personal goals.

POWERFUL. PENETRATING. EMPOWERING.
Click here to watch sample videos of the program: dutiesoftheheart.com
Or contact us at: info at dutiesoftheheart.com