[RBS] Responses about re-upholstering

Sarah Gordon sarahisima at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:06:31 IDT 2011

Thank you to all who responded.

I got recommendations for CU Upholstery run by the Nussbaum's from Telz
Stone.  I went to see a couch that was done y them and was very impressed -
the attention to detail and finish was very nice.
I called for a free estimate and had a very pleasant experience.
Basically the cost is equivalent to buying a new cheap couch.  If your couch
is solid and comfortable (as ours is) it might be worth upholstering instead
of getting the new cheaper variety - and you can pick what fabric you like
from a very large selection.
They also do curtains.

If anyone would like to contact me after I get my couch done - feel free to
do so.

CU Curtain & Upholstery Service

e-mail: famnuss at zahav.net.il
contact numbers: (02) 5337898? /? (050) 4173415

Sarah Gordon