[RBS] Is Your Son NOT in Yeshiva? MORNING LEARNING PROGRAM!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 12:19:28 IDT 2011

Following six months of unprecedented success I am continuing my morning learning program!!

(June Only)

Details:

1. For boys between 14-16 who for whatever reason are not in Yeshiva but seriously *want* to learn
2. Sun - Thur 9:00 - 12:00 (No class Erev Shavuos/Shavuos)
3. Curriculum: Tefilla, Gemara, Halacha, Tanach, Parsha
4. Open to 2-5 boys ONLY
5. Reasonable tuition
6. Located on Dolev
7. Tanach Field Trip(s)

For more information write back

Rabbi Ari Enkin
M.A. - Informal Education

(Note: Due to a previous commitment there may be 3 days of no classes)