[RBS] Looking for a daily ride to Derech Em-Hamoshavot St in Petach Tikva

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Tue May 24 21:45:59 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Group

I am looking for a daily ride to or near Derech Em-Hamoshavot Street in Petach Tikva every day since I need to be there for a company for possible employment. If anyone is going there and can I join you for a ride going from RBS to Petach Tikva and back, please email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net or call me at 0546-202-781. I am willing to pay for gas as well.  I look foward in hearing from you.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg