[RBS] PSA: Melting bobka has arrived

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:50:25 IDT 2011

Just to let y'all know that I saw the Melting Bobka desserts in Best
Market just now!

Early drop off means come and get em sooner than later if you want to
assure that you aquiring these yummy treats for Shabbos B4 they are
all gone!!!!

You can find them in Best Market all the way in the back near the
bakery section.
Also, int he RBSA shopping center at Hakol Lishulchan right next to
the register up front
AND NOW I was told they can be had at Mini Market Maor too!!!

Delicious mothwatering Chocolate Bobkas, Cinnamon bobka, cinnamon
buns, moist chocolate cake with fudge frosting, soft chocolate chip
cookies and chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips!

All have a rabbi Rubin hechshir

Enjoy!