[RBS] Going near the Misrad Hapnim on Sunday from RBS?

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Fri May 27 00:59:06 IDT 2011

If anyone is going near the Misrad Hapnim this Sunday around noon and
has room for 2 adults we would appreciate a ride. We have a 1 pm appt.
If no one is going but someone can tell us how to get there by bus that
would be appreciated also. We will need detailed instructions,  inc.
which bus, prices, etc. as we are such friers :-) and don't know our way
around Y'm. Many thanks! (Restaurant suggestions would be welcome, too -
vegetarian or fleishig).

Ilene in RBS-A, on Nahal LUZ