[RBS] Party dancing - unsolicited recommendation

Daniel & Amy Michaels dgm at netvision.net.il
Fri May 27 09:07:34 IDT 2011

If you're looking to bring alive a party for your girls, I'd strongly
recommend Mrs. Michal Gruen. For our daughter's bat mitzvah party,
Michal came to teach the girls some simcha dancing. She got the girls
involved and excited. They loved it, and it completely transformed the
party.

For details, contact Michal Gruen on 999-4737. For a more detailed
recommendation, you're welcome to call me. 999-6360.

Amy