[RBS] Scary Story -- True!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 15:57:41 IDT 2011

I have a friend from Arizona who just made aliyah. He is about 27 years old.
Since he got kupat cholim, he decided to go for a check up.
The family doctor gave him a once over for any skin problems and saw a large
mole on his shoulder with black spots.
She sent him to a skin doc who did an immediate biopsy. The answer came back:
Melanoma!
The area was removed, about the width of a baseball, and my friend will be going
back every 3 months for check ups.
When he walked out of the office all the other skin doctors came over to shake
his hand and wish him a Mazel Tov.
According to his doctor, if he hadn't found it and had it removed so early, he'd
be dead within the year.
So much for growing up under the sun.
He has told his family of sunbathers to change their life style pronto!

For a true scare, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jgUcxMezM

Good Shabbos everyone!
Shoshana Lepon
02-992-4046