[RBS] Melting Bobka!!!

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 02:14:46 IDT 2011

  Shavuah tov!

Did you try the Melting Bobka desserts this past Shabbos?!

I do NOT work for this company.
I do however enjoy these desserts!!!!
This company is run by a young couple who are trying to make a living in
Eretz Yisroale.
I stumbled upon their Chocolate bobka at a friends house one Shabbos and got
hooked!

Amazing chocolate bobka with gooey soft chocolate inside!
Moist Cinnamon bobka, Cinnamon buns so flavorful and plenty of sugary glaze
on top!
Soft bendable chocolate chip cookies packed full of chocolate chips in every
bite!
Rich, moist chocolate cake with thick fudge frosting!
And new to their list of items is chocolate brownies with white chocolate
chips!

All of these items are available at 3 locations in RBSA.

1.Hakol Lishulchan stocks some near their cash register.

2. Best Market keeps them all the way in the back of their store on the
shelves to the right of the bakery.
Sometimes these goodies are hidden behind the rolling silver racks which
stand in the aisle, so you have to push them aside to find these cakes on
the shelves attached to  the wall. They go fast though, even when hidden!!

3. At Mini Market Maor.

All of these desserts have a Rav Rubin hechshir.

Usually they are delivered fresh by 11 AM Thursday morning.
I will post when I actually see them in the store though so no one goes
shopping before they arrive.

Just writing about these cakes makes me wish it were Shabbos already!!!

Enjoy!

Marti