[RBS] We only use certified Tambour products

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 23:57:11 IDT 2011

Ask your painter if he uses paint from  certified Tambour shops to get the color you choose is the you get
  At Just Now Painter Shmuel we only use certified Tambour products from registered Tambour outlets.  We get your colour right the first time.  For that special effect and a free quote call Shmuel 054 568 2695

jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and paint  mobile  054-5682695