[RBS] Refuah Shleimah Yaakov ben Esther: Tehillim Mechulak

Noach Magedman nmagedman at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:33:54 IDT 2011

Thank you to everyone davening and saying Tehillim for *Yaakov ben Esther*,
a holy, young Jew who suffered head trauma in a car accident.  The family is
organizing Tehillim Mechulak for him.  Please sign up for a few
perakim<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkuD1dqfJd9ZdHc4aEVZT2VqQXdmVEo4WEJYTFVUMGc&hl=en_GB>
.

Below is a letter from the boy's father, sent out to the Aish HaTorah
community.

--Noach