[RBS] Tutoring available for girls and women in Torah studies / Bat Mitzvah

Shraga Botwinick shragabot at bezeqint.net
Mon May 30 09:37:58 IDT 2011

Tutoring for girls and women in Torah studies available. In particular,
if you would like to provide your daughter with some extra Torah
learning in honor of her Bat Mitzvah I am available. I can also help you
to come up with an educational idea for the party activity and help her
to write her speech. Have a lot of nachas and may we share only smachot!
Blimi Botwinick
02-999-5227