[RBS] Sister of bride gowns in champagne sized 4,8,10

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 1 09:03:30 IST 2011

Does anyone have a champagne sister of the bride gown in sizes 4,8 or 10 that can be borrowed, maybe altered and brought to the states for a wedding?
The women have already visited the Reichman gemach and the Beit Shemesh gemach.
If you know of any others they can visit, we would also appreciate that info.
Time is of the essence.
If we can call to verify if they have champagne, that would be even better. It is considered a summer color and may have been put into storage until next
summer.

Thanks in advance,
Adina.