[RBS] Transform Stress into Calm

Rachael Leah Harris healingtoucheft at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 21:38:22 IST 2011

Do you often feel stressed and
unsupported?
Do you at times interact with your loved
ones from a place of anger and frustration, more often
than from a place of love and devotion?

It's hard to keep going every day when
you really feel like quitting, or if you often feel upset.  Feeling
like nothing can help you, or like your feelings are to difficult to
bear, can make day-to-daylife feel overwhelming.  If there is trouble in your relationships, with your husband, children, or others,
that adds more to the challenge, and can cause feelings of
bitterness, isolation, and more.

Mainstream therapy may have offered you
some help, but you feel that somehow, there must be more.

It's time to try something else!

What if you could feel loved, calm
and supported?
What if you couldmost often interact with the loved ones in your life from a
place of love and devotion?

If you could feel calm, at peace,
optimistic, and happy, the world would be your oyster!  Feeling
supported and loved, gives you energy, motivation, and focus, helping
you conquer the world and achieve your dreams!

Feeling calm, balanced, and at peace,
brings a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, joy and richness to
your life.

Imagine if you could change the
dynamics of your relationships, and let go of anger, blame, shame,
and criticism.  Imagine that you could create a loving, supportive,
encouraging, and forgiving environment, for you and your loved ones
(with their agreement!), that fosters cooperation, growth, and love.

Does this sound like something you
would like?

If so, I invite you to step into a
wonderful opportunity to reach these goals.  I am now accepting a
limited number of clients into my private practice.  Together, using
EFT, visualizations, and other tools, we can reach all of these
goals, and more.  If this feels like a good fit to you, please call
me, Rachael Leah Harris, to hear more.

My phone number in Israel is
077-4344-189.  Please call between the hours of 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
or from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM.

From America, please call
1-410-985-7134.  Leave a message with the best times to call you and
I will return your call within 24-48 hours.

Skype support groups are forming now,
please call for more information.

The key to a life of well-being and
balance is at your fingertips, call now!

077-4344-189
1 (410) 985-7134

To your health,

Rachael Leah Harris

Rachael Leah Harris, EFT Practitioner
Wife, mother, daughter, healer, learner
(077) 4344-189
(410) 985-7134
“A woman who enters her inner world treads on holy ground. She is exploring Hashem's creation.” Inner Torah, Miriam Millhauser