[RBS] this happend to me

Tzvi Stern tzvi.stern at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:16:06 IST 2011

The following happend to me - I'd like to know if anyone had a similar incident:

I sent by registered mail to the US consulate in Jerusalem to apply
for a SSN# for my daughter. I know with certainty that I sent all the
docs: application form, passports, etc.

About a month later, they sent back my docs along with a blank SSN
application form asking me to fill it in. I called to see why, and
they said that it arrived without the application form. As I said, I
know that I sent the form, and was thinking that they (read: Arab
employees) may have deliberately "lost" the form, as I wrote on in
Jerusalem, Israel for place of birth. (how else did they know I was
applying for SSN# to send me a blank form?)

Maybe too much of a conspiracy theory - but has this happend to you?

Tzvi