[RBS] Help needed!

Michelle Marchant michmarchant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:40:29 IST 2011

We are in touch with a single mother of 8 children who, unfortunately,
struggles to feed her children on a daily basis.

Whilst at her home yesterday, I noticed that there were not many beds.
She explained that her & 2 of her children sleep on the floor and that
they don't have enough duvets/blankets for all of them.

I would like to collect money to buy her three matresses and
blankets/duvets. If you would like to donate money or if you have an
extra matress or duvet in very good condition that you would be happy to
part with, please be in touch.

As the nights have started to get colder, I would like to purchase these
items as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Tizku Lemitzvot,

Michelle