[RBS] 7/50 TX Left for Special Rochel Imenu event in Jlem Tomorrow night

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 16:08:49 IST 2011

This is NOT the same program as another that is advertised to occur here in RBS
I am selling tickets for this amazing program to be held on
Monday, November 7th, 2011
At the Ramada Jerusalem Hotel  B"H
Seats are going fast- if we get a large group I will also hire a ha'sa'a B"H
early purchase tx 35nis- 40 at the door
see description of the event including Rebbizen Heller and Rebbitzen Tarshish both speaking live
check RBS Views and Hamodia ad or call me for more info
www.rbsviews.com

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6