[RBS] Take the stress out of your BRIS KIDDUSH & PARTY CATERING

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 6 23:56:18 IST 2011

Kiddushes - Bar Mitzvah parties - Bat Mitzvah Parties - Vorts - Brissim

YOUR FOOD OR OURS  ~

Meat, Pareve, Dairy, Bagels, Cakes, Cookies, Ice Cream Bars, Waffles and

more.... mehadrin hechsherim only.

BRISSIM:

Dairy or meat brissim !

Choose your food provider: Holy Bagel RBS, other dairy bris ideas, Beis
Tefilla approved meat food
providers and many others!

AND YES we still offer the fleishig bagel bris! get that "breakfast
feeling" but serve meat at your seudas mitsvah

Also available: PARVE PANCAKE BARS

~ ONE PHONE CALL AND WE DO IT ALL FOR YOU ~ ALL WITH THE SPECIAL BESIMCHA
PERSONAL TOUCH ~

BESIMCHA was created by Leeba  Rosenthal, the "Caterer and Party Planner All

In One"   with over 10 years experience .

BESIMCHA's staff consists of two handpicked groups- one to serve you in Bet

Shemesh and one to serve you in RBS.  Our staff is made up of hard working

teens  and adults dedicated to making your simcha perfect in every way.

Check the list archives for the scores of  people we have helped over the

years !

We  meet, we agree on menu and décor, we deal with the details, and  you

enjoy your simcha!

ENJOY YOUR SIMCHA AT A PRICE YOU WILL ENJOY EVEN MORE.....

BESIMCHA- FOR A PARTY THAT GOES SMOOTHLY FROM BEGINNING TO END

Call for a free consultation.

NOW BOOKING THROUGH MARCH 2012

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com

OVER 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE!