[RBS] Speial Deal on Braces Ticket for LK Chinese Auction

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Mon Nov 7 09:29:24 IST 2011

  The Chinese auction is ONLY 2 days away.  And we are offering a special deal on the Grand Prize ticket-full orthodontic treatment generously donated by Dr. Jonathan Links, BDS-in Park Center.

  And here it is.....(drum roll please)

  Buy 9 tickets (that would cost you 360 nis of complete tzedakah money-maaser may be used) and get 3 tickets for free!!!!  Yes a total of 12 tickets for only 360 nis.  You will for sure win once you have 12 tickets in there! **

  Not to mention our other wonderful Chinese auction and raffle gifts.

  Event is at Beis Tefilla, Wed. night (Nov. 9) at 7:30.
  Admission is 35 nis and you will enjoy desserts, salads, sorbet tasting from Tammy's Gourmet Sorbets, and an inspirational talk by Rabbi Orlofsky.

  To buy your tickets in advance, call our dedicated volunteer who specializes in tickets on wheels-she'll come to your house to sell the tickets:
  052-766-4560

  See you on Wed. night, Be'ezrat H-shem!!!!

  **(anyone who has already bought  tickets for braces can use his/her already bought tickets to add up to the special deal-just show your ticket stubs)