[RBS] Israel Herb School 2012

Naomi Persky naopersky at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:11:37 IST 2011

Dear Friends,
A good  number of local residents have gone on Baruch's wild herb walks and have really enjoyed the inspiring and invigorating outdoor learning experience.
He is now offering a wonderful disciplined learning experience with certification.
This is not only a great opportunity for armchair herbalists to go deeper but also a chance to actualize a latent part of yourself that always wanted to learn such a thing and an amazing experience out in the beauty of nature here in our beautiful area of Israel.
Please read below!

~Naomi