[RBS] Braces Gift Valid 'till Nov. 2016

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Mon Nov 7 22:18:44 IST 2011

  That's right!  Even more reason to purchase your Chinese Auction Grand Prize gift, generously donated by Dr. Jonathan Links, BDS.
  Dr. Links will reserve your gift for the NEXT FIVE YEARS!

  So, if your little darling is 7 years old right now, it's still a good reason to buy the ticket!

  And don't forget the AMAZING sale on these tickets:
  3 tickets for 120nis.  BUT if you buy 9 at 360, we throw in 3 for free.  That means that each ticket costs 30 nis!  And every cent spent is 100% Tzedakah-use your maaser money!  You're doing the mitzvah of Hachnasat kallah and who knows.... maybe you will be the lucky winner.

  We have 21 other Chinese Auction gifts that are also amazing:
   50% on a wig from Ahuva Rubin
  family portrait from Eugene Weisberg
  500nis coupon from Best Market
  total simcha design and organization from Totally Tanya
  470 nis for a shoe shopping spree
  10 free pizzas from Pizza Time
  and many many more gifts.

  And 77 raffle gifts including Bannagrams from Serena Benovitz, breakfast at Maafe Neeman, silver necklace from JE Jewelers, pearl earrings from Tova Shtulman and more!

  See you at the event-THIS WED NIGHT-at Beis Tefilla, doors open at 7:30.  Speaker Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky.  We'll be serving salads and desserts, compliments of the wonderful women of BS/RBS and there will be sourbet tasting from Tammy's Gourmet Sorbets.

  Thank you to our sponsors:Leeba Rosenthal of BeSimcha, Lemkin Realty, Debbie Sassen-financial planner and investment advisor, Gelt Center, Holy Bagel,
  Now My PC Works, Cafe Cafe, Edo Lavi-Orthodontist and 4 anonymous donors!

  (For door to door ticket sales, call our volunteer at
  052-766-4560)