[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation:Computer Relief

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:17:28 IST 2011

I highly recommend Reuven Grantz.
I called him to see what could be done to update my computer  that was
clearly belonging to the dinosaur ages. I could barely work with it any
more!
He did an amazing job;he replaced the operating system, resulting in a much
more efficient and faster working computer! After working on it for about 5
hours, it felt as if I had a new computer!
He is personable, affordable and highly professional.

Call him;you can find him in the Shemesh Phone.

Kol Tuv,

Michou