[RBS] Teenage Parenting class- Reb Salinger

Avi & Adina Landy lardya at 012.net.il
Wed Nov 9 00:06:43 IST 2011

There will IY"H be a 2 month parenting class about parenting our teenage
children.  This class is intended for Alumnae only!

If you have attended a two year class given by Reb. Salinger and would like
to attend this class please be in touch with me.

The class will take place sometime during Shvat and Adar. Your oldest child
must be at least 10 years old.

Sign up as soon as possible in order to ensure your place in the class.

Please call me or email me if you are interested, you can also leave a
message.

Thank you,

Adina

02-991-0920