[RBS] Seeking job in finance/marketing

tamaranyssen tamaranyssen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 09:09:51 IST 2011

Over the past 16 years in Italy I have developed an expertise in financial communications and strategic positioning/benchmarking for both industrial companies as well as banks. I have, therefore, developed planning and strategic advisory skills for chairmen, CEOs and top managers, as well as basic communication skills (writing financial statements, press releases, presentations, speeches, marketing to investors, analysts and journalists). I am seeking either a similar position in Israel or a position that could build upon a marketing/sales of Israeli products into Europe, and in particular, Italy.

Please email Lawrence Kay llykay1956 at gmail.com if you have any suggestions.