[RBS] For sale: car seats, cabinet locks Safety 1st

Pearls Of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:58:58 IST 2011

These are all safety 1st brand items and are brand new in sealed in original boxes.
Most items can be viewed athttp://www.safety1st.com/usa/eng/ using the code I supplied

 1. oven knob covers 40 NIS (48409)
 2. Tot lok set x2 180NIS each set (these are magnet locks, each set
 comes with 1 magnet plus 9 locks for 9 cabinets or drawers) (71173 and
 71174)
 3. Cover Clamp Toilet Lock x6 25 NIS each (11251)
4. Lever Handle Lock x7 20 NIS each(48400
5. Seat-belt adjuster 60 NIS (12106)(recommended for children over 50
pounds fits in your purse, great for cabs)
6.  2 car seat one was barely used just sat in the machsan best offer takes each one. The weight range is newborn until 60pds, they can also just be used as a booster with the car seatbelt.

These are all very gently used, everyone looks like it just came out of
> > the box
> >
> > 1. ear thermometer 85nis OBO(used a few times only with an ear probe
> > cover on, it comes with a brand new box of covers)
> > 2. Ice cream maker for kids 50NIS OBO
> > (http://www.toysrus.co.il/pl_product~700550~10~130.htm)

I cannot hold anything sorry, I need everything out ASAP!

> > Batsheva Singer
> > Pearls of Joy
> > Pearl Importers
0527688416