[RBS] location of garage Sale

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:53:16 IST 2011

Annual Garage Sale

to support Kehillos HaGra

Once again we are asking you to clean out your closets and donate generously to our Garage Sale.

All proceeds support the fantastic childrens' programs including Avos U'banim,

Friday night learning for boys,

Vshinantam and our new oneg for Bachurim.

Baruch Hashem the programs have grown over the years and your contribution is very important.

The sale is scheduled for Monday November 28th from 11am - 4pm (weather permitting)

in the parking lot of Nahal Revivim 7

(off Nahal Achziv)

We are accepting all contributions .

Turn that toy, tray, book, electrical appliance, new clothes item, baby paraphernalia or any old nick nack into hours of learning.

 Donations can be made at Nachal Snir 8/2 or

Nahal Luz 8/2.

Please leave items in bag marked garage sale.

For more information please call Chana Leah 991-9105 or Danielle 999-9386.