[RBS] Fun Shabbas preparations

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:34:28 IST 2011

When you are making your Shabbas preparations this week think about how nice one of these would look covering your light switches....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/

Going out for a meal or planning a trip to the park over Shabbas?  Fed up with carrying your things in a supermarket plastic bag?  These bags are on sale for 100 shekels!!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67546112/sale-romantic-floral-handbag-purse
http://www.etsy.com/listing/67543996/sale-blue-hobo-handbag-purse

If you are looking for a Challah knife that will definitely be a conversation piece at your table look at these
http://www.etsy.com/listing/33362883/falafel-in-pitta-bread-knife
http://www.etsy.com/listing/33363810/pastrami-on-rye-bread-knife?ref=v1_other_2

If you are thinking into next week take a look at my new stock of handbags
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299446483/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299977084/in/photostream/

and diaper bags
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299974752/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299423701/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299935928/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/5848252734/in/photostream

I live locally in RBS Alef, you can buy locally from my house or online in my Etsy shop for a gift for overseas.

Wishing you a Shabbat Shalom

Tracey
familylipman at gmail.com
999 2735