[RBS] SAVE THE DATE :Women's Lecture that Could Save Your Life-Tues, Nov 22

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Nov 10 14:58:20 IST 2011

Many of you are davening for my sister's health - Chava Bas Faiga (Jane
Herscovici).

Ever since she was diagnosed with cancer, I have read and researched about
her cancer and realized that many women in our community would benefit from
knowing, understanding and learning how to prevent and screen for this
cancer.

In honor of the continued refuah shelamah of my sister,
Limudei Lottie and I are helping to bring to RBSA a presentation by

Bishvilech - The Evelyn Barnett Women’s Comprehensive Medical Center in
Jerusalem:

“Your Body- What Every Woman Should Know About Self Care:
 The ‘Hows’ and ‘Whys’ of Prevention and Screening”

With an Introduction by: Mrs. Shoshie Nissenbaum

Receive chizuk and information. Have all your questions answered.

                     For: ALL WOMEN ages 20-80

                     Where: Gerbitz Family, Nahar Hayarden 98/3, RBSA

                     When: Tuesday November 22

                     Registration 8:00 pm  Presentation 8:15 pm

                           Tell a friend!

Suggested donation 15 nis

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Please respond by email with your name and telephone number if you plan on
attending. We are trying to get an approximate count.

Bring a friend, you may save her life too.

Riki Fried  02 9994576
Rfried @ shemesh.co.il