[RBS] nurses without licenses

Silverman Family aviditz at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 11 08:29:59 IST 2011

Caryn Andrews
I am a nurse practitioner from the US, a new Olah and now working at
Hadassah Medical Organization School of Nursing. Hadassah School of
Nursing is working with Misrad HaBriyut to come up with ways to meet
the shortage of nurses in Israel. We are looking for Nurses who have
not yet been licensed in Israel to answer these few questions: Please
feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who is a Nurse, Nurse
Practitioner, Nurse Anesthesist, Nurse Midwife.
The purpose is to create a focus group that will help unlicensed
nurses speak together about what would help them obtain a nursing
license in Israel

Name
Address
Phone
Cell Phone
Email
Education (Diploma, BSN, MSN, PhD) circle all that apply
Country of License___________________________
Primary Language Spoken_____________________
How many years in Israel?_________
How many years as a nurse?_________
Hebrew Proficiency? Level (barely able) 1 2 3 4 5 fluent

IF this was offered to you when you arrived? A whole package: Ulpan,
Medical Ulpan, Israel Nurse Training and Pharmacology_ All paid for
the first year, with a salary. Then after that you would take the exam
and have a job..... Would you have signed up? Yes No

Please circle one:
I am not a Nurse in Israel because it was too hard.
I am not a Nurse in Israel because the pay is low
I decided to work in another profession
I decided not to work

Please answer ASAP! Your input will help make some valuable decisions!
Send to:
candrews613 at gmail.com
Dr. Caryn Andrews,
Hadassah Medical Organization,