[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 22:55:09 IST 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the sales:the items on sale do not include in the amount you
have to spend to get the sale.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

Sales without purchase needed.

Frozen Norwegian salmon fillet for 59.90 sh. per kilo
Fresh whole chicken for 14.90 sh per kilo
Fresh chicken wings 2 kg for 15 sh.
Frozen ground beef from my counter 3 kg for 100 sh.
6 quality steak knives for 19.90 sh.

The store (for spenders over 79 sh.)

Nature Valley granola bars 2 for 30 sh.
Tomato paste Pri Mevorach 260 grams 4 for 10 sh.
Oppenheimer chocolate chips for 8.90 sh.
Basmatic rice from Sugat for 10.90 sh.
Concentrated lemon juice from Osem for 9.90 sh.
Tapuchips 200 grams 2 for 15 sh.
White cheese from Tnuva 2 for 10 sh.
Danone lebene mehadrin 0%/1.5%/vanilla and sweetened 5 for 11 sh.
Kalia vanish stain remover spray for 15.90 sh.
Shampoo/conditioner from Neka 7 2 for 16 sh.
8 pack kitchen paper from Sano Sushi for 10.90 sh.
Wines from Barkan classic 5 for 100 sh.

Fruit and vegetables

20% discount for clubcard holders on all fruits and vegetables sold by weight.

This sale is from Sunday till Tuesday.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank

Best Market