[RBS] Massive clothes sale in RBS A - girls through age 4 and boys til 11

Caroline Ofstein cofstein at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:59:00 IST 2011

Posting for a friend - please don't email me with questions - call her on the numbers below
MASSIVE SALE IN RBS A!!!!
GIRLS Second Hand Clothing Sale from United States/ BOYS Clothing sale continues/Newborn and toddler Toys and Necessities
- Girls Clothing from newborn through age 4./ Winter and summer clothing that includes dresses, jackets, rompers and much more/- All clothing in excellent condition
In addition we have the following items for sale:-          3 wooden baby gates-       3 Metal baby gates -          Newborn and toddler toys-          Peg Perago Roma Carriage/stroller with boot in very good condition-          1 Snap and Go’s-          Gymini (Floor Mat with Toys) in excellent condition
 The sale is at anytime of day, just please call before to 0547987310 or 02-9911903.