[RBS] American coats and jackets for sale

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 22:46:41 IST 2011

Back for year number six: selling coats and jackets from America for ladies, boys and girls!
We have excellent quality, very reasonable prices, and many satisfied customers.  Variety of sizes, colors, and styles.  Many things have already been selling out over the past couple of weeks, so don't wait too long and miss out on what you need!
**New shipment scheduled to arrive at the end of this week!
Located on Nachal Achziv in RBSA.  Flexible hours, by appointment only.
Please call Ilana Bronfeld at 991-0401 (leave a message if I don't answer) to set up an appointment or for more information.