[RBS] [BS/RBS list] cancelling checks in israel

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:22:12 IST 2011

Sorry for the delayed response!

I just wanted to clarify your email ..... you are only obligated to cover a
cancelled cheque if at the time that someone deposited the cheque into
their account, there wasnt enough money in your account to cover the
amount. This is to stop people from cancelling cheques for the sake of it.
But if when someone deposited the cheque there was theoretically enough in
your account to cover the cheque, then you would not have to honour the
cheque. I hope this helps!

--
Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716
Cell: +972(0) 54 669 0125