[RBS] giving away 2 items and brand new sweater for sale:

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 15 00:14:24 IST 2011

~Purple suitcase, slightly bigger than carry on size. On wheels with a
handle.   Great condition except one spot where zipper tore off of the
fabric and needs repair.  Given to us and we have no need  for it.
Please ONLY call if you can come get it right away, we can't hold it for
anyone.

~old talis, find condition as far as I know , needs cleaning.

~Brand new red comfy cowl neck soft sweater for sale. Tags still on it. Paid
100 sh, asking 50 sh. (100 sh tag still on it)
Says "middah achat" (one size) but its  apparently the "one size" that is
too small on the person who bought it.  Guessing it's a ladies size 4 or
maybe  6 (American)

Tel: 077 78 555 11

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com