[RBS] short term in December

Jonathan and Shoshana Shooter jshooter at zahav.net.il
Tue Nov 15 15:09:03 IST 2011

Some periods in December available...

www.exclusiveonachziv.com

AN from North Woodmere NY wrote

'Thank you so much for allowing us to rent your beautiful apartment in this wonderful neighborhood. We had such a great time here. You have been so helpful to us during our stay here- from supplying the apartment with everything possible that we could think think of, to answering all our questions. Maybe we will see you again next year, same time same place?'

Located on Nachal Achziv, next to Luz/Revivim/Ayalon

3 large rooms (2 big bedrooms) furnished to the highest standards...at competitive prices

Bright and airy, view of Ayalon park. Fully air conditioned

Sleeps up to 8 people

Full kitchen with separate meaty/milky sinks and utensils

Garden with furniture

Daily, weekly and monthly rates

Call 0546024752  for details