[RBS] A UNIQUE GAN

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 15:19:34 IST 2011

Are you looking for a very special, one of a kind Gan, for your 2-5 yr. old?

We have only ONE SPOT LEFT at Gan Ulpan!

Your child will learn Hebrew gently and without trauma in a beautiful loving environment.

We offer, small groups,  an afternoon program for all ages, plus afternoon chugim for boys and girls 4-7

Conveniently located right near the Mercaz on Ein Gedi (first house on the right.)

Call to schedule a visit:  991-6582   or 992-6707 or visit our website:

www.ganulpan.org

Genendy Radoff, Director