[RBS] Advice Wanted: Becoming a Tech Writer vs a QA professional

Sarit ericrayburn1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:47:55 IST 2011

Advice Wanted:  Becoming a Tech Writer vs a QA professional

I am a young father with  2  girls and experience in sales and technology. Those who know me recommend either Technical writing and QA.  I do not know much about either as jobs or their potential in future.

Any advice?
Some questions come to mind:

1. Which companies are hiring?
2.  What is the entry pay?
3. How much does it usually go up after 1yr 5 yrs?.......
4. What does one find the most exciting about their job? most frustrating?
5. What qualities does a person need to have to be successful?
6. Which type of Technical writing/QA do you do?
7. Can someone recommend an internship or program that can get me into either program as quick as possible?  Which school is better?
Please e-mail or call me (054) 339  6925 at your earliest convenience, or would you prefer I call you?
Thanks again
Ezra