[RBS] Lost umbrella walking to Magen Avot on Yarden

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri Nov 18 07:38:53 IST 2011

Colorful umbrella fell out of backpack pocket while walking to Magen Avot.
The girls walk down Shimshon and then down  Yarden on the right side of the
street (right as you're walking down I mean) .  If you or your daughter
walks on Yarden please keep your eyes open for it, its closed up so maybe
hard to spot.  Very colorful, I think heavy on green blue and purple, maybe
pink.  It was brand new and the child who lost it is very disappointed.

Thanks so much
Leeba and Pinchas

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com