[RBS] with PC Integrity - Everyone Can Save!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Nov 20 16:21:44 IST 2011

*Do you need your computer fixed, but you have a limited budget?

Here is how PC Integrity can help:

-If you are a new customer, just tell us how you heard about our company and
earn a quick 10% discount.

-If you are an existing customer, refer to us a new customer and you will
receive a 150 NIS discount on your next service or purchase. (call for
details)

-If you are a school or Amuta, you will receive a discounted rate and be
charged at our home personal rate and not as a business rate (30% savings!)

*Are you a home user with a Network of 3 or more PCs?

-Call PC Integrity to find out more about our "Personal Care Package" (PPC).
We will come to your house to maintain your computers on a quarterly basis
and come back between maintenance calls for repairs as needed.  It is the
headache free way to maintain your computers!!!

*Need your computer repaired, but you don't come home until late?

-PC Integrity offers early morning and late evening pickups!

*Need a laptop for a day, week or month???

-PC Integrity rents laptops!

*Need a new computer, but you don't know where to start?

-PC Integrity offers consultations!

*Can't afford a new computer?

PC Integrity offers 2nd hand desktops AND new hardware at competitive
prices!

PC Integrity is here to support you.  Call and find out how we can help!

PC Integrity

02-999-4415

054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/