[RBS] SHEVES ACHIM 2 CD'S for sale at the MEGA MALL !

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 20 17:52:22 IST 2011

Melabev will be selling Sheves Achim CD's at their stand at the Chanukah
mega mall in 2 weeks.  Part of all proceeds will go to benefit Melabev.
Buy one for yourself, for your kids, for your favorite babysitter! A
perfect Chanukah gift!
Thousands sold in the US. Limited number available.

Can't make the mega mall? call melabev or call us directly to get your copy.
077 78 555 11

WHO ARE SHEVES ACHIM?

Shimon and  Moshe Bell  of RBS released Sheves Achim in 2008. From one of
the music reviews in NY :
"... every now and then a CD comes out that reminds you what a CD ought to
be. Every song solid. Well done. And well sung. Sheves Achim is a CD like
that.  I'm guessing half of you have never heard of Shimon Bell, Moshe Bell
or Sheves Achim. Do yourself a favor and just go out now and buy the CD. You
won't regret it. "

Sheves Achim sold over 10,000 copies.  Newly released Sheves Achim 2
features the matured voices of Shimon and Moshe, and as one reviewer said,
"I didn't think they could do it, but it's even better than the first one."

In less than 3 months, Sheves Achim has, BH, sold thousands of copies in
the US alone. Be a part of it!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com