[RBS] Recommendation for wonderful venue for a simcha right outside Beit Shemesh

Mishpachat Illy millymolly68 at hotmail.co.il
Mon Nov 21 22:40:25 IST 2011

I was just recently at a simchah at the farm/mini-zoo/pinat chai (or whatever its called) at Erez Yehuda/Kibutz Tzora'ah just outside Beit Shemesh.
It was really awesome!!  The venue is fabulous for any simcha, especially if kids are involved, but even if they are not.  There is a huge space for mingling, and a gorgeous covered patio for eating. It's really something different, and great fun.
My inquiries taught me that they have events there in winter and summer (price includes heating when its cold) for over 100 guests, but they do smaller events also.
Highly recommended!!!