[RBS] attn israelis and people with friends / family in israel

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:14:18 IST 2011

hi
As many of you know, we are working with Kav LaHaim to fundraise for a
family - the family of Naama's friend Odel - of whose 6 children, 3 have
muscular dystrophy.

One part of our campaign is 10 sheqel donations via sms .
That's right, jst ten sheqel

If each of us in Israel can sms the number 10 to the phone number 2525,
and if each of us ask ten of your friends to do the same, we can make a
very significant difference in a very short amount of time (the sms number
is available to us until the end of november, then it goes to the next
worthy cause)

i will send more info soon on how to make larger donations and donations
outside israel

tizku l'mitzvot