[RBS] volunteer drivers please for the Spektor Family

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Nov 23 11:38:57 IST 2011

Rav Spektor had a bone marrow transplant last week and will be hospitalized
in Hadassah Ein Karem for approx 3 more weeks.  Baruch Hashem he is doing
well.

The Rav's family go back and forth to the hospital a lot (sometimes to sleep
over) and often are too tired to drive there at night.
We'd like to have a list of people available to drive the family members at
night to the hospital.  If you can offer even one night a week to be on call
(your services may not be needed) then please either reply to this e-mail or
call me at 052-713-5424 to sign up.

The Rav is in semi-isolation which means visitors are welcome between 5-7pm
but under certain conditions.
Anyone visiting must be completely healthy (not even have a slight cold).
On entering the Rav's room, visitors must wash their hands with special soap
and wear a mask over their mouth and nose.
Only 2 visitors are allowed into the Rav's room at any time, so if you would
like to visit, please call me at 052-713-5424 to coordinate times.

Tizku lemitzvot!
Susan Hoffman