[RBS] Beit Shemesh Mayor visits London

Silverman Family aviditz at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 23 11:10:11 IST 2011

Just had a report back from participants in the London Israel Fair.

Beit Shemesh was the only city that paid for a double booth. All other cities had one

Beit Shemesh was the only city that had the mayor there. He does not speak English

Beit Shemesh was the only one that had more than 2 staff. The mayor took 4 other people with him

In total they had less than 30 people that came to their booth throughout the day.

Beit Shemesh spent more of our tax money on this fair than did Jerusalem, Modiin, Ra’anana, Ashdod and Haifa.

How can we publicize this travesty and attempt to stop it?

This is only one amongst many trips that the mayor had us pay for that he had absolutely no impact.

If we don’t voice our anger at his abuse of our tax shekels it will only continue.

All helpful input welcome

Avi and Ditza Silverman
02-999-1175