[RBS] service: freelance graphic marketing manager

M Schuman malkieschuman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:51:24 IST 2011

Could your business use an advertisement campaign? Are you toying with the
idea of creating an online presence for your business but don't know were
to start? Are you a new business in need of a logo? or a logo revamp? I
would love to work with you on your next project! I am a freelance graphic
designer based in Jerusalem, and I offer friendly and efficient service! I
can help your project get from the initial stage of " just an idea", to an
effectively designed work of art. You can check out my website
www.malkiegraphics.com to see some of my work.

Regards,
Malkie Schuman
www.malkiegraphics.com
052 6155 932
* chesbonit mas issued for every project