[RBS] Shira Smiles giving a Yartzheit Shiur for Rivka Plaut A"H

Mimi Kamilar mimikamilar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:53:47 IST 2011

We will be hosting a shiur for women Le' iLuyi Nishmat
Shayna Rivka bas Tuvia Leib ve Bayla Rochel
(Rivka Plaut nee Rhonda Estrin born in Vancouver Canada
& last lived in Lakewood  NJ)
on her second Yartzheit 3 Kislev.

We are honoured to present Shira Smiles,
who blesses our community with so much
meaningful Torah learning for application to our daily lives.

Please let me know if you will be joining us,
so we can arrange for adequate seating for all.