[RBS] round tables nights - please follow the subjests and the english language tables

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 27 18:19:01 IST 2011

On December 8th,between 20:30-22:00, The The Marker Newspaper is organizing a night of round table discussions in Social/communities subjects, ALL OVER ISRAEL

... http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147424705358503

We , In Ramat Bet Shemesh  Matnas will be participating this night and we will have about 6 tables of discussions that are relevant to our life here in BS/RBS

1.our heterogenic Community in Bet Shemesh-can we make it an advantage?
2.the place of women in Bet Shemesh
3. -Table in English -Culture in Bet Shemesh
4.Youth discussion table
5.the cost of our High school education
6.Our "outdoor" PR

Each table will have a facilitator, please register now for your favorite table, please contact me if you like other subjects to be discussed