[RBS] Excellent class for married women!! Tue at 9 am

Danny & Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 18:39:12 IST 2011

I would like to highly recommend this shiur for married women,given by Rochel Miller

With Sefer Ohel Rochel as source book, many of us were  zocheh to learn from her in Yerushalayim.

Our  community is privileged to have her begin giving a series here in the Rama.

This shiur takes place Tuesday At 9 am at  the Shine home on Nachal Alexander 1/1.

Please join us as we learn practical tools to help us  tap into our inherent potential in  bringing  the shechina into our homes.

*note just this week change of address El Al 1/1 (Montal home)

Many of her happy students gladly agree,This is limud for life that you wont want to miss!

This class is endorsed by Rav Leib Kelemen .